Summary of Position:
Individual is responsible for various loading and unloading and organizing of manufactured products in Sheet Metal Shop. This position sometimes requires early start and Saturday hours.
- Load shipping trucks and box trailers with duct work, accessories, supplies, etc. as per the shipping schedule and dates.
- Make sure all items are accounted for on shipping list prior to shipment.
- Unload and Stock all materials from delivery trucks for the Sheet Metal Shop
- Sign, date and copy all packing lists for the Shipping Department
- In colder months rotate stock
- Load metal coil onto coil line when needed, with assistance.
- Load blanked off skids of metal from coil line into metal racks
- Empty metal scrap dumpsters and cans, as needed.
- Review Inventory of screws, duct seal and TDF components, notify Shop Foreman when low.
- Garbage removal in shop, as needed
- Organize, sweep and general cleanup of the shop area
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. and push/pull 150 lbs. standing for long periods, bending and kneeling daily.
- Organizational Skills are required
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Forklift experience is a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to be able to perform the essential functions.
McKamish is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D